We are able to supply small and large quantities of sheets, rods, tubes (round/square/rectangular), angles, and custom fabricated parts. Our wide range of composites make it easy for us to designate the best fit for your composite insulation or bearing requirements.Lamitex® G10
- A composite material that is constructed of a glass - based reinforcement impregnated with an epoxy resin. With extremely low moisture absorption, high mechanical strength, and a wide operating temperature range - you can trust this material to work in a wide variety of applications. To learn more about this material, check out our page on G10
and our technical blog article
(Flame Retardant)- A specialized version of G10 material that contains an flame retardant additive in the epoxy resin matrix. For more information on the difference between G10 and FR4 materials, visit our technical blog
comparing the two.Lamitex® G7
- A glass reinforced thermoset composite infused with a high temperature silicon resin.
This material was specially formulated for thermal insulation applications. If you are interested in learning more about thermal indices of thermoset composites, please visit our technical blog on Glass Transition (Tg) temperatures of thermoset composites.
- Similar to G10 in that it is constructed of a glass based reinforcement, however, the epoxy resin matrix used for G11 gives it a wider range of operating temperatures. Often used in cryogenic
and extreme heat applications. Lamitex® G30
- The ultimate composite material for high strength applications under extreme temperatures. This material is glass reinforced infused with a polyimide resin matrix to hold mechanical strengths under elongated stress. Lamitex® CE / LE
- A composite material constructed of cotton - based reinforcement infused with a phenolic resin matrix. These materials are often used in bearing applications
, as well as munitions and electrical insulation. For more information on the military & NEMA designations of these materials please visit our technical blog on Cotton/Phenolic Tubing
.Lamitex® XX / XXX
- Paper based materials infused with a phenolic resin matrix. These materials are excellent electrical insulators and serve as adequate insulation in electrical switch gear and tap changers. Our Lamitex paper-based phenolics
are the superior choice for the rocket motors. If the application calls for a more extreme electrical / thermal environment, we can also off our Low Dissipation Paper Phenolic