Glass Silicone Tubes - G-7
Contact Us | RFQ
Lamitex G-7, glass silicone tubing for high-temperature insulation.
- Heavy walled G-7 tubing for intense heat applications used for furnace insulation.
- Small diameter G-7 tubing cut and machined to tolerance for welding tip insulators.
- G-7 laminate sheet machined to specification to complement G-7 tubing parts for complete furnace insulation packages.
- G-7 sheet is available in thicknesses ranging from .003" to 5.500" and sheet sizes 49.0" wide x 98.0" long.
- Large diameter G-7 tubing is available up to 49.2" inside diameter is available up to 48" long.
- Lamitex G-30 glass-reinforced Polyimide sheet and tubing available for higher strength requirements under high heat applications.
- G-7 tubes are machined into washers, spacers, bolt sleeves, split sleeves and bolt insulators for arc furnace applications.
Click image for more information
Want to learn more?
Watch our video or download the document below.Composites Capability Brochure (PDF)
Lamitex® is a Registered Trademark of Franklin Fibre-Lamitex Corp.
Kevlar® is a Registered Trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Company
Contact our knowledgeable engineering staff for questions and pricing.