Contact Us | RFQ
Lamitex® G-7 glass silicone tubes, sheets and rods are your answer to extreme heat insulation.
- Lamitex G-7 composite material is specially formulated from a glass based reinforcement integrated with a high temperature silicon resin.
- Often used in welding and electric arc furnaces, this material has a thermal endurance index (@ 20,000 hours) of 210°C.
- G-7 laminate sheet machined to specification to complement G-7 tubing parts for complete furnace insulation packages.
- G-7 sheet is available in thicknesses ranging from .003" to 5.500" and sheet sizes 49.0" wide x 98.0" long.
- Large diameter G-7 tubing is available up to 49.2" inside diameter is available up to 48" long.
- Lamitex G-30 glass-reinforced Polyimide sheet and tubing available for higher strength requirements under high heat applications.
- G-7 tubes are machined into washers, spacers, bolt sleeves, split sleeves and bolt insulators for arc furnace applications.
Click image for more information
Want to learn more?
Watch our video or download the document below.Composites Capability Brochure (PDF)
Lamitex® is a Registered Trademark of Franklin Fibre-Lamitex Corp.
Kevlar® is a Registered Trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Company
Contact our knowledgeable engineering staff for questions and pricing.