Laminated Composite & Thermoplastic Parts for the Transportation Industry
- Railway and mass transit parts for trucks, rail side and passenger cars.
- Reverse engineering service available from original Original Equipment
Manufacturer (OEM) parts.
- Experienced technical sales staff to help with your next material requirement.
- We specialize in rail insulators for electrical insulation.
- Franklin routinely machines laminated composite and thermoplastic parts for friction plates, truck side plates, truck cable clamps, center pivot liners, sliding ways, bearings, thrust washers, shoe beams, cams, cam followers, baffle plates, arc chutes, electric box liners, switch insulation, bus bar supports, electrical terminal boxes, electrical grid bushings for locomotives, door guide blocks, signage plates and threshold plates.
For more than 50 years, Franklin has been a qualified manufacturer and supplier of replacement parts to the Mass Transit and Railway markets. We've produced a wide variety of electrical insulating parts for the transit market and our technical sales team is very familiar with the current and historical original equipment designs used in the rail industry. This includes reverse engineering of replacement parts for the Mass Transit industry, many of which are no longer supported by the OEM.