Lamitex® Materials for Military Applications
Munition & Rocket - Tubes, Liners & Sleeves
- Rocket liners, rocket sleeves, rocket motor tubes, and rocket tubes are all produced to tight tolerance specifications.
- Lamitex® materials are certified to military specifications.
- Laminated tubes are used for charge casings, liner tubes and rocket charge liners.
- Lamitex® paper-based tubing is the preferred material for flare charge casings.
- Rocket tube liners are produced from natural and black paper-based tubes as well as G-10 and G-11 laminated tubes.
- Lamitex® paper-based tubes are used for thin metal foil rewind core tubes for the production of brass ammunition cartridges. These core tubes eliminate waste and are reusable for many rewinds of product.
Since our inception, Franklin has been supplying product to the U.S. Military and military prime contractors. Franklin's experienced sales staff is well versed in military specification requirements and our products can be certified to the required military specification. Many of our tubing products are used for rocket liners, rocket sleeves, rocket motor tubes, rocket body sleeves and high-temperature sleeves. Lamitex® paper-based tubes have excellent stability and mechanical strength that provide the required properties for rocket tube performance. Franklin's tubes also are used extensively in model rocket tube applications.
Franklin is registered with the Directorate of Defense Controls (DTCC) and is compliant with the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR Part 122).